Sunday, August 1, 2010

My only one










We were so good together

and I don’t understand why you left.

We always had our problems,

but then again who doesn’t.

We can work through them step by step,

Ill hold your hand until your ready.

I promise.

Come back to me and you’ll never regret,

the times we’ll share together.

Take a step back to see who we used to be

two people deeply in love.

I can be your everything,

if you give me one more chance.

I promise to make up for the past

and always stay by your side.

You are like a flower to me.

When you become weak and wilt,

I will be your water to give you strength,

keeping you up whenever you fall.

The sweet fragrance of your hair,

is one of the things I miss the most.

If I had you here with me right now,

I would pull you in close.

Ill say this one last thing my love,

You’ll always be my only one.

1 comment:

  1. I like your picture of the suitcases it goes well with the theme of the poem without being too obvious. This is a great poem, i especially like the flower reference but maybe you could use a specific flower?

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete