Tuesday, July 27, 2010

French Boy

This mysterious boy .....

Dark hair, brown eyes, tanned, hair swept to one side, pretty faced, muscular but thin, medium hair, French accent, tall, well dressed, nice smile/laugh, outgoing, smart, reserved.

Flaw: cocky- how he walked around taking to a lot of girls. Getting his flirt on..

Chin up, outgoing but self-centered.

4 comments:

  1. I like how the title "French Boy" echoes your blog title of "Canadian Girl." Also, you list your notes as if they are a poem. I like "Getting his flirt on..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a good job of describing this guy. I can definitely picture him and imagine how he talks to girls. The picture is really cool too.. dark and mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was this his actually flaw or did you make it up? It seems like it would fit his physical description well. I liked your description because it gives us a legitimate picture of this man. However, I am trying to picture a man who is outgoing and reserved. Is that possible? I like the picture though, it gives us the mysterious feel.

    ReplyDelete