Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Human Nature


Human Nature

We as a society have trouble distinguishing our characteristics that we are born with from ones that we learn when we get older. I watched people’s motions and habitudes when they were interacting with other. The way we communicate is not only by our words but also with actions and emotions. Just like nature we share many qualities that shows us who we are. Nature is known for its peace, tranquility, and a sort of relaxing and calm quality. As humans, we also have a side to us that when we meet nature, we can clear our head. Nature has strong instincts just like humans as well. Protection, jealousy, envy are only a few examples of those.

3 comments:

  1. Maggie-
    This poem reveals truth about both human nature and nature itself. I like the line "The way we communicate is not only by our words but also with actions and emotions." You developed strong points that we can easily relate to. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the line
    "Nature has strong instincts just like humans as well."
    because you mix the natural world with the human world.
    it's an interesting comparaison,

    I also really like how it's in sentence structure instead of dot jots, it flows better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the point that we communicate not just with words, but also with actions and emotions.

    ReplyDelete